China produces and exports nearly everything the world needs. Most of the products we use today were made in China. Statistics show that many of the most well-known brands today outsource furniture orders to China. We will be discussing how to import furniture from China using a sourcing agent. Continue reading to learn more.
You need to be familiar with many areas if you wish to import furniture from China. Below are some of these areas:
Different Types Of Furniture
- Wholesale rates
- Importing furniture from China is a great option
- Market rates
You need to think about your project, regardless of whether you are looking for furniture for your commercial or residential property. It may be difficult to find the best deal when there are so many furniture manufacturers in China.
Manufacturers face stiff competition because China is the world’s largest furniture exporter. They will therefore consider your demands and terms. Their goal is to keep their customers happy and attract new customers.
The Role Of A Sourcing Agent
Morefar Global can assist you in the import of furniture from China. Below are the steps you need to take to finalize the deal with Chinese manufacturers.
- Send us a list with the furniture pieces you require. You can also send some images that show the type and quality furniture you want.
- A catalog of furniture options is available. A list of potential suppliers will be provided.
- Morefar Global has a qualified and efficient staff. They will take into consideration your needs and send the products that you require.
- You will be sent a list detailing material, color, size and any other details about the products after you have received your order confirmation. You will also receive a summary of all the products they will send to you.
- Once you have finalized your order, you will make payment and then work with the supplier to process the order.
- This is the final stage. The products are then sent to the warehouse and checked for quality problems.
- To resolve any issues you might have, you will be provided with a quality test report.
- Morefar Global will stay in touch with the supplier and you throughout the entire process.
- You can reach Morefar Global’s customer service team if you have any questions about the shipment.
- To ensure your satisfaction, you will get outstanding after-sales support
How do I import furniture from China?
Below are the steps to take if you wish to purchase furniture from China through Morefar Global.
- Step 1: Fill out the online form with your details, including items, budget, preference for brands, quantity, and other requirements.
- Step 2: Morefar Global managers will contact to confirm your requirements
- Step 3: Once you have placed your order, they will send you a selection of brands
- Step 4: This step is where you will start to negotiate with the seller
- Step #5 – After you confirm your order, the seller will ship it.